Aspire Global added Carl Klingberg

Aspire Global added Carl Klingberg and Fredrik Burvall to its Board of Directors

CasinoNews.Today Online

Aspire Global added Carl Klingberg and Fredrik Burvall to its Board of Directors and announced that the board has selected Carl Klingberg to serve as Chairman of the board. The new Chairman of the Board Carl Klingberg has served as CEO of Ongame / bwin Games AB before, at the time one of the world’s largest online poker providers. He …

ComeOn's remaining shares

ComeOn’s remaining shares acquired by Cherry

CasinoNews.Today Online

ComeOn’s remaining shares have been acquired by Cherry. Cherry has acquired the remaining 51% of the shares in ComeOn Malta Ltd, and thus has become the third largest private-sector gaming operator in the Nordic region. As ComeOn’s remaining shares have been acquired by Cherry and together with the company’s strong organic growth, Cherry said it wants to triple its revenues …

Cherry launched Xcaliber

Cherry launched Xcaliber – new technical innovation

CasinoNews.Today Online

Swedish gaming brand Cherry launched Xcaliber  – a new fully independent gaming technology B2B business area. Xcaliber  which is a centre of technical gaming innovation and services. will enable Cherry to sell its best gaming platform and technology to partners and operators. Since Cherry launched Xcaliber, the company will be creating further shareholder value and growth via the expansion into …

ComeOn's remaining shares

ComeOn shares acquired by Cherry

CasinoNews.Today Online

Cherry, Sweden-based gaming operator has announced the acquisition of the first 49% of ComeOn shares. The fact that Cherry acquired ComeOn shares means that the company’s market position will be strenghtened in Scandinavian area. Scandinavia is a home to such brands as ComeOn, Mobibet, Folkeautomaten and Casinostugan. ComeOn shares of 49 % have been paid with 2,901,475 B-shares and €39.7m …

Source: Yogonet
Almor Holding's shares

Cherry acquires ComeOn Malta Ltd

CasinoNews.Today Online

Cherry acquires ComeOn Malta Ltd, leading company in the rapidly expanding online gaming market on desktop, tablet and mobile. Cherry has signed an agreement to acquire 49% of the shares in ComeOn Malta Ltd with a chance of acquiring the remaining 51 % in the future. Due to the fact that Cherry acquires ComeOn Malta Ltd, ComeOn’ soffering will complement …

Source: SBC News
Almor Holding's shares

Cherry acquire Moorgate Media Ltd

CasinoNews.Today Online

Swedish online gaming operator, Cherry acquire Moorgate Media Ltd, Malta-based company owning affiliate license agreements in cooperation with Web Resort. Cherry has inked an agreement to get 100% of the shares in Moorgate Media and 100% of the domain, customer database and gaming website of NorgesSpill.com. On Monday, Cherry spread the news that it had paid EUR4m for Moorgate Media. …

Almor Holding's shares

Cherry boosts Online Gaming

CasinoNews.Today Online

Swedish gaming company, Cherry boosts Online Gaming by investing in this business area and strengthening management team. Fredrik Burvall, Cherry Group SEO, announced the changes and decisions under which Cherry boosts Online Gaming Gaming. Additionally, Jonas Wåhlander was appointed CEO for Cherry Online Gaming.  Wåhlander has been appointed to the new position to support Cherry’s aspiration for further growth and …